Info Center Last
Updated 2002/05/12 PM 11:40:18
|Home||About Us||Virtual Community||Real Community|
How to select the suitable Air Blower system for diffused aeration systems ?
As you know, there are two
basic types of diffused aeration systems ;
1. course bubble 2. fine bubble.
The factors of importance
relating to the efficiency of a diffused aeration system are :
1. The surface area 2. Contact time
Differences between fine and
coarse bubble diffuser :
1. Fine bubble diffused aeration is therefore much more efficient system than the
course bubble process.
2. Fine bubble diffused aeration very little kinetic energy is consumed .
We would like to introduce suitable Air source for different flow rate as following:
1. Diaphragm air pump: Air Flow : 4.5~80 L /min
blower: Air Flow :
0.31~4.3 m3 /min
3. Roots Blower: Air Flow : 1.3~160.0 m3 /min
roots air blowers are the main work unit of our aeration systems, the units
heavy well engineered systems designed for high air flow rates & pressure operation.
Servicing is again very simple, the main requirement is to change the oil at 1~2 year.
Enfound Enterprise Co.,Ltd. 2000 All Rights Reserved¡@